We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic volunteer to join our team and provide support with event logistics. The position is suitable for anyone who is looking for work experience or to volunteer their time to a good cause.
Volunteer Role: Event Logistics Manager
Where you’ll be based: Home working
What will you be doing?
- Managing administrative duties related to events
- Follow up with event participants and responding to queries received
- Managing inbox and passing on queries to relevant team members
- Managing mailing list
- Good Microsoft Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing skills
What’s it in for you?
- Develop real life skills that will support you with career development
How to Apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of your motivations for applying for the position – this should be no longer than 400 words. Applicants can also include a CV as supporting information, however this is not essential.